Tomorrow marks a year of my blogging – ooh err – and I thought this year, like most self-obsessed bloggers and critics, it might be a nice idea to start my alternative annual game awards – The Kami’s.
Up to the New Year, I will be giving awards to the following catagories;
- 5 Best Indie/Downloadable Games of the Year
- 5 Best HD Remakes or Remasters
- 5 Best MMOs of the Year
- The Schadenfreude Award for Biggest PR Fail
- The Tech Award for Technological Excellence
- Top 10 Worst Commercial Games of the Year Overall
- Top 10 Best Commercial Games of the Year Overall
- Top 10 Games to Look Forward To in 2012
Of course, I won’t be handing out trophies or anything like that, so winners are encouraged to pick up a chocolate hobnob and place it on their mantlepiece as recognition of their brilliance, and a lump of coal for those on the worst lists.
I won’t be holding back, so those who are destined for my worst games of the year may want to wear flame-retardant clothing to resist the heat a little.
*rubs hands together in glee* I’m really looking forward to this!